Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My newest product goes live in 30 minutes. (re-mail)

Hey! I'm resending this because I think GetResponse screwed up my last email (tip: don't use "gmail" for your from address)

Anyway...

I'm extremely excited to bring you my newest product
"Couch Potato Cash".. going live at 10am EST today.

In it I'm going to show you how to make money by doing the same stuff you already do every day. You've never seen this before.

I'll spare you the long email... you can check out the sales page preview below. At 10am EST, be looking for my email to grab it.

Click here for the sales page preview (you can't buy it till 10am)

Jeremy

P.S. This is WAY different from anything you've ever seen. You literally watch on my screen as I make money from thin air doing stuff you already love to do... it's seriously crazy.
Jeremy Kennedy, 1101 S. 8th St., Heber Springs, AR 72543, United States
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment