Friday, February 27, 2015

Free Training (open fast)

Happy Friday! 

March 3rd at 6PM EST I'm holding a free training.

Watch this video now and I'll share the details with you.

I highly recommend setting aside some time to make this one as I'm going to be answering a lot of questions and it's a great opportunity for you to get some coaching from me. 

Can't wait to see you on the call!

-Paul James

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Paul James Publishing | 823 S. Main St. #122, West Bend, WI 53090

 

 

Why am I receiving this email? If you're getting an email from me, it's because you bought a product from me and signed up for updates or you may have downloaded a product or mine. This is the unsubscribe link, should you wish to be taken off my list. Please keep in mind that if you use that link you will no longer receive product updates or complimentary training.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment