Saturday, February 28, 2015

Do you build websites or have WordPress Blogs?

Hey
 
So today I was talking with a client, yes on a Saturday. And we decided that we are going to setup a new site for him. Then I had that thought of "Jesus, I have to now run around managing my guys or find someone to build this thing for them"... Can I be bothered I thought to myself
 
 
Enable images to see my reciepts. I got the upgrades as well. All this for under $100...
 
JVZoo and Paypal receipts
 
...trust me when I say that you need to watch the demo video to see how easy it is to use and build beautiful looking sites.
 
If you are into local, affiliate, video, PR then this is something I highly recommend.
 
I've already started building my clients site using this and it has taken me 30 minutes - I just need his content to input into and he'll have a ovely site that he's going to be happy to pay £300 ($500) to £500 ($850) for. Not bad for 30 minutes work.
 
The devil is often in the detail, the money is with the simplicity and easy on this one
 
 
Brian 
 
PS - I apologise about the cheesy photo of me on the page :-)

 

 

 

You are recieving this email because you have signed up at either of the below:

simplepressrelease.com

pressreleasebootcamp.com

tubetakeover.com

seowebgeek.com

youtube.com/user/theseogeek

 



This message was sent to newjpga020@gmail.com from:

Brian Parnall | brian@brianparnall.com | Brian Parnall | 20 Clydesdale Road | Birmingham, West Midlands B32 1DP, United Kingdom

Email Marketing by iContact - Try It Free!

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment