Thursday, February 26, 2015

How JD Roth Started GetRichSlowly.org and Sold It For Millions

JD Roth is one of my blogging idols.  Way back in the day when I first started blogging, I used to read GetRichSlowly.org pretty religiously.

But here's the thing.  I didn't read his blog to learn about personal finance or how to get rich but because I felt a connection with JD and his writing.

How JD Roth Started GetRichSlowly And Inspired A Personal Finance Blogging Revolution

So today, I'm really excited to have JD on my podcast.  The man is just so authentic and endearing that you just want to get to know him.

And, he's one of the most successful bloggers that I've ever met.
 
Listen to this podcast episode below on MyWifeQuitHerJob.com.  Transcript is available too along with links to some of his ebooks.
 
 
To Our Success,
Steve
 
PS.  Like my podcast?  Please leave a review
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
You are receiving this message because you signed up for my free newsletter and online store mini-course at MyWifeQuitHerJob.com or ProfitableOnlineStore.com.  Thank you for being a part of the community! 
 
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, then click here to unsubscribe.
 
Here is your subscription information:
 
Email: newjpga020@gmail.com
Subscribed on: November 23, 2014
Where you signed up: http://mywifequitherjob.com/mailchimp-vs-aweber-a-comparison-of-two-email-marketing-providers/
 
1050 Kiely Blvd #3495
Santa Clara CA 95055
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment