Monday, February 23, 2015

Bad week...

I've had a bad week, really bad.



When you've had a bad one, all those processes you use to live a healthy life get chucked out the window.

Diet… Mindfulness… Everything…

The absolute worst thing is you get trapped in your head. A never ending cycle of horrible thoughts and useless thinking.

Even though the little voice in my head is saying, “you know what to do”, I couldn't, wouldn't do it. I couldn't read, didn't want to speak to anyone.

Like I said, it was bad.

Fortunately, Larry needed a walk…

During the walk, the voice (which I think has gotten stronger with the daily mindfulness practice I've been doing for the past few months) made it clear…

You need to Think On Paper!

I’ve laid out the process on the blog here for you and the one question I use whenever things don’t seem to go quite your way…

It is an incredible process that will help you tremendously

Here are the details - Click Here >>

Talk soon

Ed

P.S. Send me any question or comment you might have in the comment section below the article.
I read and reply to them all personally

Here is the link



 

 

 
Warning! By clicking the link below you will be permanently unsubscribed from all lists. Proceed with caution
 
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
30 DC, Inc 80 Broad St. 5th Floor New York City, New York 10004 United States (917) 670-6678


No comments:

Post a Comment