Tuesday, December 30, 2014

You Guys Kill Me!

Hey

 

I'm only joking.

 

However, in yesterdays email I said that I had bought IFTTT Backlink Commando and I had 4 of you over night email me saying things like "PROVE IT".

 

So here's a screen shot of my emails.

 

 

 

Have a proper think about this guys and why I may have bought it... Take a look here!

 

I use IFTTT for lots of things in my business, from updating profile images all the way though to daily emails of exchange rates and stok prices - with SEO stuff in the middle :-)

 

Hey, you can also find expired tumblr accounts that you can feed into this software, some of these expired tumblr's will already have PR, DA, TF & CF...

All you need to do is type into Google site:tumblr.com "keyword" to find ones that are related to your niche. You can use a tool like scrapebox or gscraper for this as well (both will give you the PRs). With the tools you can download all of the top level tumblr's and find the ones that give a 404 error (i.e. no longer live) and then go and check out their stats and metrics, find a good one then go and register it - I use HMA to register all my tumblr's.

For bulk 404 checking u can use this site 
http://www.tomanthony.co.uk/tools/bulk-http-header-compare/ and for bulk PA/DA use this site http://tools.mercenie.com/seo/bulk-pa-da-checker/

 

So, think a bit mor outside of the box with this tool when checking it out.

 

 

All the best

 

Brian

 

PS - I am off to spend the next few days with my sister and nephew, so the kids can play with all their new presents together. So, if I don't get time to wish you a very happy and prosperous new year - I AM DOING IT NOW :-)

 

 

 

You are recieving this email because you have signed up at either of the below:

simplepressrelease.com

pressreleasebootcamp.com

tubetakeover.com

seowebgeek.com

youtube.com/user/theseogeek

 



This message was sent to newjpga020@gmail.com from:

Brian Parnall | brian@brianparnall.com | Brian Parnall | 20 Clydesdale Road | Birmingham, West Midlands B32 1DP, United Kingdom

Email Marketing by iContact - Try It Free!

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment