Wednesday, December 24, 2014

[Christmas Eve!] Special Thank You!

Happy Christmas Eve! ☺

Hope your having an awesome week!

I’m just getting back from my week and 3 days over in the Caribbean islands. I got a chance to travel to Haiti, Jamaica, mexico and had a blast. Most of you may know I got married on 12/13/14 over 100 + guest. and even some of the top in the industry came by to say hello ☺ ! Ali G, Kevin Wilke and a few others :) ...it was amazing!
So on behalf of Mrs. Mata and I Mr Mata haha :) I want to wish you a Happy Christmas Eve! ☺ enjoy it with your loved ones open up gifts and enjoy.
 
I normally don't do this but over the week I'll be answering emails personally! so if you need anything advise, suggestions, help, support ....thinking of coaching? ... let me know I'm here.
 
here is my email webdevelopmentgroupnyc@gmail.com
 
Looking to here for you!
Merry Christmas!
Mr. Guillermo Mata
 
PS: I made a short "Improvement" survey here. This is going to let me know what you need help with in 2015 http://app.getresponse.com/survey.html?u=BeFg&survey_id=75601 ...no pressure fill it out when you can.

To unsubscribe please click here

Allen Payne
160 FENIMORE ST APT 1K, BROOKLYN, NY, 112255342

No comments:

Post a Comment