Thursday, December 25, 2014

[Merry Christmas] Because I appreciate you!

Merry Christmas!
 
From my family to yours!
 
I truly want to wish you a relaxed, happy and cheerful holidays!
Also so that your informed :) During the week my staff will be off "duty".
 
BUT....
 
 will be personally answering emails. So if you need anything help, advise, tips or even interested in mentorship or 1 on 1 training. I'd like to speak with you....
 
here is my email webdevelopmentgroupnyc@gmail.com
 
2015 is going to be HUGE and I want to make sure your getting everything you need to bring your visions to light. I made a short survey "No pressure" fill it out when you can"This survey is going to let me know what your looking for and need help with.
 
 
Looking to hear from you!
 
Merry Christmas!
Mr. Guillermo Mata

To unsubscribe please click here

Allen Payne
160 FENIMORE ST APT 1K, BROOKLYN, NY, 112255342

No comments:

Post a Comment