Thursday, January 1, 2015

How A Student In My Course Makes 6 Figures Per Year Selling Leather Working Supplies Online

One of the most common questions I get asked about my online store course is...
 
"Does it really work and do you have any students that have made 100K in less than a year?"
 
And I will not lie to you. Up until this point, no student has managed to make over 100K in under a year.
 
Why is that?  Well learning how to start an online store THE RIGHT WAY is not something that you can pick up in just a few days. It's an ongoing learning process that requires some of amount of time to digest before you even begin.
 
However that being said, there are students in my class doing well over 100K.  It has just taken them a little longer to get there:)
 
Today I want to introduce you to Sean Aquino, who managed to launch a 6 figure business selling leather working supplies in a little over a year and a half.
 
What's cool about Sean is that he truly is very passionate about his online store and the products that he sells.  In fact, he loves talking to his customers and sharing his knowledge about leather working.
 
In my blog and my course, I often say that you don't really have to be passionate about your products as long as the numbers work out.  But if you can find something to sell that you absolutely love, then it can really boost your business.
 
Listen to my podcast interview with Sean by clicking on the link below and learn more about his story.   And don't forget to check out his online store while you're there!
 
 
To Our Success,
Steve
 
PS.  If you love these emails, please like my Facebook page when you get a chance.
 
PPS. I'm always looking for motivated students in my class.  Do you want to start your own business today?

1050 Kiely Blvd #3495
Santa Clara CA 95055
USA
Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment