Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Here's why Saul Maraney is a HUGE inspiration to me...

I've been thankful to do this IM thing for a while now.

And while I've seen many 7 & 8 figure earners come around, the folks who truly inspire me are people like Saul Maraney.

You may have only recently heard that name. He started out from zero just a few months ago and already he is making waves.

Saul is a machine. He is kicking ass and taking names. Relentless.

I remember starting out that same way. Hungry. Eager to learn and eager to earn.

All that shows through in the shear value he provides in his products. That's where his reputation comes in. People love him.

Yesterday he released a much needed product: Ninja FB Tactics.


Saul and his partners dive into the world of retargeting on "big blue". You simply wouldn't believe how powerful and easy this is.

I HIGHLY recommend you add this to your traffic & conversion arsenal. You are missing out on so much money if you don't.

Regards,
Jeremy
Jeremy Kennedy, 1101 S. 8th St., Heber Springs, AR 72543, United States
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment