Tuesday, January 27, 2015

What Would You Like Me to Add to the Vault?

Hi Viram,

I hope you are liking the 5 Minute Business Vault so far... 

If you haven't started yet, that's cool! 

Take your time, as I've said, the vault isn't going anywhere.

However, when you do get a chance to go through it, I would really appreciate it if you could let me know your thoughts on the contents of the Vault.

Any feedback - positive or negative - will help me to improve the vault and keep improving your results.

So to make sure I am providing you with the most valuable content, all you need to do is reply to this email and let me know 2 things.

1. Your feedback on the vault, positive or negative.

2. Is there anything else you would really like to see in Vault?

As I said in the book, I'm trying to start a movement here! 

That's why I need all the feedback I possibly can to keep improving and helping people grow their 5 Minute Businesses.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE VAULT

Talk soon,

Mark.


-------------
You're receiving this message because you signed up to the 5 Minute Business Vault at http://5minutebusiness.com/vault

If for any reason you don't want to receive any more tips on how to turn yourself into an income generating online sales machine, you can unsubscribe by clicking the link at the bottom of this email. It's all good, we'll still be friends!
------------- 


How to get 1000 people to share your product on social media http://socialempire.com.au/viral-a 



Social Empire Group, PO Box 1141, Windsor, Victoria, Australia 3181
Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment