Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Year End Report: How Our Online Store Performed In 2014

As you probably know, in addition to running my ecommerce course and my blog, I also run an online store that sells wedding linens.  And spending my effort on growing my ecommerce store allows me to stay up to date on the latest trends and strategies in the industry.
 
In fact, I often refer to my online store as "The Laboratory" because it allows me to try new ecommerce tips and strategies before I write about them.

Year End Report: How Our Online Store Performed In 2014

This past week my wife closed the books on 2014 and I'm here to share with you some of the growth numbers for our store.
 
In addition, I'll go over some of the highlights and lowlights for 2014, how we are continuing to grow our business and what's in store for 2015.
 
 
To Our Success,
Steve

 
PS. Interested in starting your own online store?  Click here
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are receiving this message because you signed up for my free newsletter and online store mini-course at MyWifeQuitHerJob.com or ProfitableOnlineStore.com.  Thank you for being a part of the community! 
 
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, then click here to unsubscribe.
 
Here is your subscription information:
 
Email: newjpga020@gmail.com
Subscribed on: November 23, 2014
Where you signed up: http://mywifequitherjob.com/mailchimp-vs-aweber-a-comparison-of-two-email-marketing-providers/
 
 
1050 Kiely Blvd #3495
Santa Clara, CA 95055

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment