Thursday, January 29, 2015

How My Student Tracey Sells Products In The United States From A Foreign Country

I often ask my readers what is holding them back from starting an online store and one of the most common questions I get asked is
 
"Can I create a profitable online store if I don't live in the United States? What if my target market is in the US or outside of my country."
 
Tracey lives in Ecuador but all of her customers live in the United States and Canada.  So did she pack her bags and move to the United States?  Not quite.  But she did put a plan in place to address this geographical issue.  Check out her post below to learn more about her story.
 
 
To Our Success,
Steve
 
PS.  If you are interested in learning how to sell products online, click here.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are receiving this message because you signed up for my free newsletter and online store mini-course at MyWifeQuitHerJob.com or ProfitableOnlineStore.com.  Thank you for being a part of the community! 
 
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, then click here to unsubscribe.
 
Here is your subscription information:
 
Email: newjpga020@gmail.com
Subscribed on: November 23, 2014
Where you signed up: http://mywifequitherjob.com/mailchimp-vs-aweber-a-comparison-of-two-email-marketing-providers/
 
 

1050 Kiely Blvd #3495
Santa Clara CA 95055
USA
Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment