Monday, April 6, 2015

This Is Massive: 1400 Sold !

Hi,

It's Verena

Since you're reading this, it means that you subscribed to my email
list at 25DollarBlogs.com

In an industry where marketers are promoting to people left and
right, I appreciate it that you have chosen to remain on my list up
to now.

I'm going to make this quick.

I build high converting websites for businesses and online
affiliate marketers.

It's what I'm most known for. And that's my "day job".

Not many know, though, that I recently started to make a killing
selling ugly t-shirts on the Internet during my free time.

I've been receiving payments like these in my PayPal accounts:

Check out this link: http://conversionie.com/images/17268.jpg

It makes me quite a bit of money as you see on the screenshot above.

I'm not a t-shirt designer. Most of my designs are ugly.

Most are just text based while a few have small graphics that I add
which I buy from Shutterstock.

That's it.

If you're interested to learn how to rake in lots of money selling
t-shirts on the Internet...

Tomorrow, check your inbox for more on this.

I'll show you how I made $17,268 selling 'ugly t-shirts' on the
Internet – all during my free time.

I promise it will be completely worth your time.

Till then.

Verena















-


Level 26, Etiqa Twin Tower 2, 11 Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur 50450 Malaysia

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TOxMrAwc7LSszBxsHGxsHLRGtEzsTCzMzByc

No comments:

Post a Comment