Tuesday, April 7, 2015

I spent Easter studying webinars - Here are my notes

With CHALLENGE 10 coming really soon I've made it my mission to figure out what are the latest best practices for webinars.

I spent the last couple of days watching the extraordinary pre-launch videos Andy Jenkins and Mike Filsaine have put out.

Seriously - here are my notes…



The boys are relaunching webinar jam and the video training they have put together is top shelf.

You can see all the videos here and you'll see from my notes the things I thought were important.

Seriously - make the time to watch these, I can't imagine a market that wouldn't benefit from webinars.

 

 Ed

 
Warning! By clicking the link below you will be permanently unsubscribed from all lists. Proceed with caution
 
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
30 DC, Inc 80 Broad St. 5th Floor New York City, New York 10004 United States (917) 670-6678


No comments:

Post a Comment