Friday, March 27, 2015

Private Release: Contractors Delight Is Now Live! [ Link Fixed ]

Contractors are by far the easiest to close! these guys work by phone, always reply to emails, never have at gatekeeper and are even willing to barter with you. And unlike some of these supposedly high-end companies they are always willing to hear what you have to offer and if it fits the bill they will even buy, and spend anywhere between$500 - $1500! and this type of money never hurt anyone :)
 
So over the past few months I developed an awesome tool and training program called: Contractors Delight the lead and management software. Plus In the training I show exactly how I've been secretly landing these contractors and more. 
 
This is a "PRIVATE RELEASE" only for our followers 

How did it all come about? I took some time to reflect on how I’ve been prospecting and how could improve. And I noticed that When I would prospect “I would always write things down on a note pad” or just rite numbers down on a pen and paper. And at some what I wrote down would end up lost or I would fail to follow up.

I just finished developing a tool that NOW enables you to do the following on AUTO!
 
Manage Leads (All from 1 application)
Prospect lead sources like: Home Advisor, Houzz, Craigslist and so much more!
Take “SNAPSHOTS” rite from the app!
Email directly from the application!
No need to COPY PASTE anymore, now you can hover over content and automatically store it for future follow (Squid Effect!)
EXPORT all the information ( go for handing it off to our outsourcer )

And! You can also “Set Follow Up Reminders” this is huge many offline marketers fail to follow up. This software will keep you on your toes and closing more deals!.

I’m releasing this “PRIVATELY” not publicly only to my followers. You can download your copy here.

But the software is just the “Cherry on top” I’m going to show you exactly why I’m even targeting the small time contractor!. And I’m going to show you exactly how I’ve been secretly closing them the entire time!.

Get in here now! You won’t regret it!

All the best!,
Guillermo Mata

To unsubscribe please click here

Allen Payne
160 FENIMORE ST APT 1K, BROOKLYN, NY, 112255342

No comments:

Post a Comment