Friday, March 27, 2015

I’ve never done this before..

Hey gang,

On Tuesday next week, I am going to do something I’ve never done before.

What I can tell you for now is that it’s going to be BIG and it’s going to be Unprecedented.

You will want to Keep an eye on your email inbox for an announcement on Tuesday morning.

And the reason I am doing this is because 2015 marks The Challenge’s 10th year anniversary

Imagine that! 10 Years!

Who would have though back in 2005 that The Challenge would go on and change hundreds of thousands of digital entrepreneurs lives around the world.

Every day I am humbled and proud of the impact The Challenge had in helping people in our community get started online fast and build their Digital business.

I also want to take the opportunity to thank everybody that has participated and taken advantage of this free program over the years.

 

Your feedback and enthusiasm are the reason why we keep doing this year after year.

I’ll send you more details in the next days about the event.

Watch your inbox for more updates coming soon.

Until then, Have a great weekend

Talk soon

Ed

 

 
 
Warning! By clicking the link below you will be permanently unsubscribed from all lists. Proceed with caution
 
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
30 DC, Inc 80 Broad St. 5th Floor New York City, New York 10004 United States (917) 670-6678


No comments:

Post a Comment